Thursday, January 31, 2013

Whole30-Day 4

Today was a super busy day at work, so I didn't have time to think about much else!  One of the things I've been noticing over the past day or so is how haven't really been feeling "hungry" when I know I'm not actually hungry.  I tend to be an emotional eater or a bored eater or a mindless eater but I haven't felt like that at all this week.  Being busy at work may have something to do with it, but even at home at night (when I'm usually trolling through the cabinets to snack on anything and everything) I'm not really having any major cravings-aside for a sweet craving I had on Monday.  Sure, I wouldn't mind a glass of wine, but I haven't been really jonesin' for it.  Maybe it's because I "know" I can't have it, whatever it is it's a nice change.

Breakfast (6:20am):  Bowl of Well Fed Chocolate Chili, 1/2 Avocado
Breakfast Comments:  I was out of eggs so I switched it up a bit this morning.  This is the same size portion I had for dinner on Tuesday night but this filled me up much faster.  Still working on that being hungry and eating soon after I wake up thing.

Lunch (12:30pm): Romaine lettuce leafs topped with Wild Planet tuna that was mixed with Well Fed mayo, pepper, and a little lemon juice topped with some grape tomatoes.  Carrots and celery.

Lunch Comments:  Bet you thought you were going to see turkey again!  Close, but not quite.  I ran out of turkey so I made some tuna salad.

Snack (4pm):  PaleoKit-I went straight to the gym again so I had a snack on the way to hold me over.

Dinner (7pm):  2 breakfast sausage patties, 1/4 medium sweet potato, tomato paste, coconut oil, caramelized onions, mushrooms sautéed in balsamic, Penzey's Tsardust Memories.  Salad dressed with balsamic vinegar and avocado oil.  Kiwi.

Dinner Comments:  This was my cook-everything-left-in-the-fridge hot plate!  I just threw it all into a frying pan and mixed it up and it was pretty good-the Penzey's Tsardust Memories spice is AMAZING!  This was my first time trying it and I loved it.  Melissa recommends it in Well Fed-she knows what she's talking about!

Sleep: 7hrs 45min-I got almost 8 hrs last night but I was sooo tired this morning.  Can't wait to sleep in this weekend!
Exercise:  30 minute training session with Alex at Kru Strength & Fitness.  STILL sore from Monday's Body R&D class...as soon as I'm done being sore from that I'm going to start being sore from CrossFit!

No comments:

Post a Comment