Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Whole30-Day 10

Long, busy day!

Breakfast (6:15am):  Breakfast casserole, spaghetti squash, salsa, ~1/4 avocado
Breakfast Comments:  I had some leftover spaghetti squash from the Pad Thai so I threw a little into my breakfast this morning.  I also added in the salsa which was really good!

Lunch (11:45am):  Leftover Well Fed Pad Thai with shrimp.  Sliced cucumbers (not pictured)
Lunch Comments:  Same as last night, still pretty good!

Dinner (6pm):  Red leaf lettuce, diced bell peppers, 1/4 avocado, ~1/4 cup spaghetti squash, crock pot shredded chicken, Well Fed Creamy Italian.
Dinner Comments:  Salad, again, still not sick of it.

Sleep:  7 hours, solid sleep, no waking up in the middle of the night
Exercise: Day 3 of CrossFit on-ramp.  At the end we did our WOD-10 minute AMRAP: 15 medicine ball cleans, 30 abmat sit-ups, 60 second plank.  I did 2r+31.

No comments:

Post a Comment