Sunday, February 17, 2013

Whole30-Day 21

Breakfast (8:45am):  1 egg fried in ghee, 1 PaleOMG Sweet Potato and Apple Breakfast Patty, raw carrots, Well Fed Caramelized Coconut Chips.
Breakfast Comments:  I've been having a really great recipe weekend because these breakfast patties are the best breakfast patties I've EVER had!  Seems like a theme, right?!  Again I was nervous because  the recipe called for a ton of spices and I thought it would be too much...but they ended up perfect!  I didn't eat the kale chips pictured because I was pretty full (I had a lot more carrots than I expected).

Lunch (2pm):  Last of the coconut crusted chicken, still a little pineapple salsa left.  Red leaf lettuce, little less than 1/4 avocado, Well Fed Creamy Italian.
Lunch Comments:  The one thing that still surprises me every single day is how I don't feel like I need snacks anymore.  I was a HUGE snacker/grazer and now my meals hold me over for 5+ hours most of the time.  I love it!

Dinner (6:15pm):  Practical Paleo Spaghetti Squash Bolognese
Dinner Comments:  Just as delicious as yesterday!  I want more!  When I eat this I seriously can't believe it's good for me.

Sleep:  9 hours
Exercise:  15 min "WOD" in my living room (15 squats, 15 push-ups, 20 abmat sit-ups) followed by a 45 minute dance session to a super awesome playlist I made this morning after watching Pitch Perfect.  Yes, I am freely admitting all of these things because who doesn't love dancing around their living room with nobody watching from time to time?!  (This is what happens when Mike is out of town for the weekend...)

No comments:

Post a Comment