Thursday, February 14, 2013

Whole30-Day 18


Breakfast (6:30am):  Breakfast casserole, 1/4 avocado, salsa
Breakfast Comments:  1 more day of the infamous breakfast casserole!

Snack (9:20am):  1 blood orange-trying not to have too much fruit throughout the day, but needed a little Valentine's Day sweetness this morning!
Lunch (11:30am):  Chipotle salad with carnitas, all salsas (except the corn), and guacamole.
Lunch Comments:  I brought the last of my pad thai leftovers in but just wasn't in the mood for that this afternoon.  So-I went to Chipotle and it was delicious!

Dinner (6:45pm):   Well Fed Moroccan Meatballs, broccoli, macadamia nuts
Dinner Comments:  All day I saw people posting tasty looking Valentine's treats on Facebook and Instagram so this was definitely the last thing I wanted to eat, especially when Mike was eating pizza!  But, I ate it and felt good about it.

Snack (7:30pm):  Apple and sunflower butter.  I've been trying not to have more than 1 piece of fruit per day and I already had fat in my dinner, but I figured an apple and sunflower butter is better than chocolate and cupcakes, so I had a little extra tonight and I'm not going to sweat about it!

Sleep:  6.5-7 hours
Exercise:  None

No comments:

Post a Comment