Thursday, February 7, 2013

Whole30-Day 11

When I got home from work I was struggling.  It's snowing, it's Thursday-I felt like going out and having a burger and a beer and I wasn't in the mood for anything I had and I didn't want to make anything.  I just was not in the mood for W30 tonight.  I have really noticed a big decrease in hunger and cravings this week though, so I'm going to just stick it out of the night and hope tomorrow is better.  

Breakfast (6:30am): Breakfast casserole, spaghetti squash, 1/4 avocado, salsa

Breakfast Comments:  I was so tired this morning I forgot to snap a picture!  Take a look at yesterday's and you get the idea ;)

Lunch (12pm):  Beef stew, cucumbers, macadamia nuts
Lunch Comments:  Nothing glamorous here, finishing off my stew and adding some extra veg and fat.

Dinner:  Romaine, Well Fed mayo, mustard, 4 oz. Applegate Farms oven roasted turkey (from the deli counter), shredded sweet potatoes sautéed in coconut oil.

Dinner Comments:  Kind of boring but I've got some turkey to clean out of my fridge!

Sleep:  6 hours-not enough.  I was so busy yesterday and we had CrossFit so late that when I got into bed I couldn't fall asleep-just too many things running through my mind.  I felt it all day, looking forward to getting to bed early tonight.
Exercise:  None

No comments:

Post a Comment