Sunday, February 10, 2013

Whole30-Day 14

Breakfast (10:00am):  Breakfast casserole!  I made a fresh casserole today and have posted my recipe here.

Breakfast Comments:  I changed up a few small things from last week and I love this casserole even more.  Such a simple breakfast to just re-heat and eat for the week!

Lunch (3pm):  Romaine, tomato, 1/4 avocado, diced bell pepper, Well Fed Creamy Italian dressing, crockpot chicken.
Lunch Comments:  Nothing new here!  Somewhat of a late lunch because we went to the Chicago Auto Show and there wasn't anything there that I could eat, so I had to wait until we got home because I wasn't prepared.  Just wasn't planning on being gone as long as we were!

Dinner (6:30pm):  Well Fed Pad Thai made with chicken thighs and the Best Stir Fry Sauce Ever instead of Sunshine Sauce.
Dinner Comments:  So with the Sunshine Sauce, there was too much of the Sunflower Butter taste (for me).  With the stir fry sauce there was too much of the Chinese Five spice.  I think if I can find a way to marry these two sauces together it would be perfect!

Sleep:  8 hours-good sleep and I woke up on my own, those are always the best mornings!
Exercise:  None, although walking around for 2 hours at the Chicago Auto Show could be counted as exercise, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment