Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Whole30-Day9

I haven't mentioned this yet but I'm getting married in June!  June 22, 2013 on the island of Arran off the west coast of Scotland.  I got the call that my dress is in so I get to go pick it up and try it on this weekend!  Just giving me more and more motivation!

Breakfast (6:30am):  Breakfast casserole with 1/4 avocado. 

Breakfast Comments:  The color in this picture is a little weird, I used a filter in some new app I bought on my phone and I'm not a huge fan, should've just left it as is!  Anyways...still loving the breakfast casserole!

Lunch (12pm):  Hamburger patty made with diced bell pepper; caramelized onions, W30 ketchup, broccoli, Well Fed Creamy Italian, shredded sweet potatoes cooked in coconut oil.
Lunch Comments:  Just cleaning out some leftovers and having a hot lunch for once.  Nice change up from the turkey, which will probably be back tomorrow :)

Dinner:  Well Fed Pad Thai with shrimp
Dinner Comments:  Yum!  Another great Well Fed recipe, and I loved it with shrimp!  The sauce is a little on the nutty side for me, maybe a little thick.  I may try and tweak it next time, but there will definitely be a next time for this recipe!

Snack (8:10pm):  3 shrimp from the leftover Pad Thai.  I came home from CF hungry and I had added more shrimp than 2 servings worth in the Pad Thai, so I just had a few of those when I got home.

Sleep:  6.5 hours-I was a little tired this morning.  We have CrossFit at 8pm on Mondays and Wednesdays so for the next few weeks this is going to be a trend unfortunately.
Exercise:  Mobility class at CrossFit.  Warm up and lots of hamstring stretching.  My hamstrings are sooooo tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment