Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Whole30-Day 23


Breakfast (6:30am):  PaleOMG Sweet Potato and Apple Breakfast Patty, 1 eggs scrambled in ghee and Practical Paleo pesto, grape tomatoes, beets roasted in coconut oil.
Breakfast Comments:  The last of the breakfast patties :(  I'll definitely be making more this weekend!

Lunch (11:15am):  4 oz. Applegate Farms turkey from deli counter on red leaf lettuce with Well Fed Mayo, spicy brown mustard, and grape tomatoes.  Celery with Well Fed Creamy Italian dressing.  Kiwi.
Lunch Comments:  Back to my turkey lettuce wraps, great lunch!

Dinner:  Practical Paleo stuffed pepper, red leaf lettuce with grape tomatoes and Well Fed Creamy Italian, Well Fed Caramelized Coconut Chips.
Dinner Comments:  The pepper wasn't too deep so I couldn't fit a whole 4 oz. in the pepper, so I just ate it on the side.  Another really good Practical Paleo recipe (but not better than the bolognese!) 

Sleep:  6.5hrs-and I slept on my back almost the entire night!
Exercise:  Stretching, lots of stretching.  I tried to get up and walk around and stretch during the day at work.  We'll see if it helps if I can keep it up.  I also ordered some resistance bands today to work on strengthening my glutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment