Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Whole30-Day 17


Breakfast (6:30am):   Breakfast casserole, little less than 1/4 avocado, salsa.
Breakfast Comments:  You can expect this for a couple more days, but I'll be changing it up next week I think!
Lunch (12:15pm):  Well Fed Moroccan Meatballs.  Mashed cauliflower made with coconut milk, ghee, and garlic. Carrots
Lunch Comments:  Leftovers from last night...love the sauce on these meatballs!

Dinner:  Beef stew, red leaf lettuce, diced red pepper, Well Fed Creamy Italian, macadamia nuts 
Dinner Comments:  I had some frozen stew left over from last week so I ate that with a little extra veg and fat.

Sleep:  7 hours, a little tired in the morning.
Exercise:  CF on-ramp WOD-7 minute AMRAP <7 hang power snatches, 7 KB swings, 7 lunges (each leg)>  I did 4 rounds + 7....hip flexors...burnnnnning.  Can't wait for my chiro appt and massage Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment