Monday, February 11, 2013

Whole30-Day 15

Wow!  Day 15-I'm halfway done with my first Whole30!  Kind of crazy how time flies.

Breakfast (6:30am):  Breakfast casserole with a little less than 1/4 avocado and salsa.
Breakfast Comments:  Expect to see this for the rest of the week, easy and I love it.  I'm still not really that hungry when I eat within an hour of waking up in the mornings, but having food that I enjoy makes it a little easier to eat this early.  

Lunch (11:45am):  Leftover Well Fed Pad Thai made with chicken thighs and Best Stir Fry Sauce Ever instead of Sunshine Sauce.  Carrots and half a pear.
Lunch Comments:  Another meal you can expect to see a couple more times this week.  I doubled the recipe so I could eat leftovers this week.  Whenever I eat this dish I feel like I'm cheating!  It's crazy how the spaghetti squash, the fried egg, and the sauce make it feel like a totally indulgent chinese/thai carry-out meal.  As I said yesterday I still need to work on the sauce, but this recipe is definitely a keeper!

Dinner (6:30pm):  Red leaf lettuce, diced bell pepper, tomato, scallions, diced macadamia nuts, Applegate Farms organic roast beef, Well Fed Creamy Italian dressing.
Dinner Comments:  I believe this is the only Applegate Farms product you can buy pre-packaged that doesn't contain carrageenan.  It was really good!  Also, I'm obsessed with this dressing, if you haven't noticed!

Post-workout (9:30pm):  2 slices roast beef...I was hungry...

Sleep:  7.5 hours + 1 hour nap when I got home from work at 5p.  I got a good night's sleep but was really dragging at the end of the day.
Exercise:  Crossfit-Onramp Day 5.  10 minute AMRAP:  1 shoulder press, 2 push presses, 3 jerk presses (push jerks?), 6 back squats, 1+ burpees.  I did 6+14.  My hips are dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment