Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Whole30-Day 24

Breakfast (6:30am):  3 eggs scrambled in ghee with Practical Paleo pesto, grape tomatoes, beets roasted in coconut oil.
Breakfast Comments:  I didn't finish all the beets pictured because they tasted a little weird, like they got burnt in the microwave or something.  I'm not sure, I still made it until 11:30a for lunch.

Lunch (11:30am):  4 oz. Applegate Farms turkey from deli counter on red leaf lettuce with Well Fed Mayo, spicy brown mustard, and grape tomatoes.  Celery with Well Fed Creamy Italian dressing.  Kiwi.
Lunch Comments:  Same as yesterday.

Snack (2:45pm):  About 10 unsalted almonds, small handful of diced dried plums.  I had the exact same thing for lunch yesterday but for some reason I got hungry today in between meals.  Not sure what's up with that so I just had a small snack and it helped keep me satisfied until I got home for dinner.

Dinner (5:30pm):  Practical Paleo stuffed pepper, broccoli, Well Fed Caramelized Coconut Chips.
Dinner Comments:  Leftovers, lovin' it.

Sleep:  7 hours
Exercise:  Last day of our CrossFit onramp!  I was nervous all day about repeating our very first workout.  My body has not been cooperating with me over the last several days and I was seriously worried I would get a worse time...and that would be pretty embarrassing.  Well, 3 weeks ago I did the WOD in 7:30 and today-6:24!  I feel like I could've done even better but I was still happy that I improved.  Now...onto the real deal.  Main objective-learn how to engage my glutes and hamstrings for squats rather than my quads!

No comments:

Post a Comment