Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Whole30-Day 16


Breakfast (6:30am): Breakfast casserole, avocado, salsa.
Breakfast Comments:  My go-to for the past couple weeks!

Lunch (12pm):  Leftover Well Fed Pad Thai made with chicken thighs and Best Stir Fry Sauce Ever instead of Sunshine Sauce.  Carrots and half a pear.
Lunch Comments:  I know I'm getting a little boring this week with my repeats, I just haven't had much time to prep so I've been going with what works.

Dinner (7:30pm):  Well Fed Moroccan Meatballs.  Mashed cauliflower made with coconut milk, ghee, and garlic.  Red leaf lettuce, Well Fed Creamy Italian.
Dinner Comments:  So I definitely wasn't planning on cooking tonight but I wasn't loving anything in my refrigerator and I had some ground lamb thawed so I made some meatballs and they were really good!

Sleep:  Maybe 5 hours?  I know.  Terrible.  When we get home from CF after 9 I just can't seem to shut my body down right away.  Eventually I went to bed but then my mind was still running and I didn't fall asleep until around midnight.  THEN I woke up a couple times during the night.  Surprisingly, when my alarm went off at 5:30a I didn't have much trouble getting out of bed...and I wasn't really tired throughout the day...does that mean I'm going to be extra tired tomorrow?
Exercise:  None.

No comments:

Post a Comment